Access control developer Paxton has launched PaxLock Pro, a wireless door entry solution, along with upgraded Net2Air bridge, the connector for the Net2 wireless range. Both products – along with the rest of the Net2 range – will be showcased to installers at a number of events being held around the UK. PaxLock Pro, which can operate in standalone mode or as part of a networked system, has a compact design and is, according to Paxton, easy to install – a hallmark of the Brighton-based company’s products.
PaxLock Pro has a compact, universal design with anti-scratch fascia, with internal and external models available and a choice of black or white versions too. This means it’s suitable for a wide range of environments, including residential buildings, educational facilities, healthcare sites and commercial buildings. Features include:
• Operates in standalone mode or as part of a networked system
• Simple upgrade path from standalone to networked
• No extra hardware required so solution can evolve with customer needs
• Capacitive wake-up
• Arrives ready to fit. Paxton says it’s quick to install and easy to replace an existing door handle
• Internal and external versions available
• Choice of black or white design
• Anti-scratch fascia
The more discrete design of the latest incarnation of Net2Air bridge, which provides the wireless communication link between Net2 software and wireless control units like PaxLock Pro, facilitates positioning on a wall or ceiling for optimal coverage. Status LEDs are clearly displayed. Paxton says installation can be done in an easy three-step process.