VIVOTEK, the pioneer IP surveillance solution provider, has announced the launch its highly anticipated cloud-based video surveillance as a service (VSaaS), VORTEX, in the United States, marking not only the company’s grand debut in the subscriptions market but also its ability to consolidate camera, app, web, cloud and deep learning technology into a cohesive and powerful AI surveillance solution.
To celebrate the successful launch of VORTEX and rapidly gain market exposure, VIVOTEK is offering its VORTEX video management software and cloud storage service for free license with any VORTEX cameras purchased between September 1 and December 31, 2022.
The five advantages of VORTEX for SMB expansion:
• Wide Camera Selection: 2-12 MP resolution, bullet, dome, turret, and 360-degree fisheye camera from entry-level to high-end model to meet different budget limitations and installation
• Crystal Clear Image Quality: Smart IR and WDR technologies to greatly elevate visibility in the most demanding environments.
• Edge AI Analytics: Intelligent object recognition technology to accurately detect intrusion, line-crossing, and loitering detection of people and vehicles; with real-time notifications.
• Hassle-Free, Zero Configuration: Install the system app by scanning a QR code and enjoy automatic firmware and AI software updates.
• Trustworthy and Reliable: Locally designed, produced, and manufactured in Taiwan, VIVOTEK has built a strong brand reputation over its 22 years in the IP surveillance industry.
VORTEX features powerful AI video analysis technologies, upgraded real-time detection and post-hoc search functionality, state-of-the-art deep search algorithms to convert metadata into searchable and quantifiable information and refine people, vehicle, and environment detection accuracy over time.
In addition to real-time alerts, VORTEX is capable of sieving through big data to identify or follow past events, and its hybrid cloud architecture allows for unlimited cloud archive, automatic backup, event management and instant sharing. All of these features are merged seamlessly to maximise operational efficiency and storage reliability while minimising network interruptions and downtime.
VORTEX is a comprehensive end-to-end AI surveillance solution that seamlessly integrates deep-learning-based network cameras, and cloud video management software, and caters to the diverse needs of VIVOTEK customers. Product training courses are also available to ensure the best surveillance experience.