Honeywell expands the equIP® Series Cameras line and the MAXPRO® video management portfolio to help security professionals deliver more efficient and effective surveillance for complex building environments. The new equIP Series features multi-imager and low-light dome and bullet models supported by new versions of the MAXPRO network video recorder (NVR) and video management system (VMS) to offer a complete, integrated video management solution.
The new multi-imager equIP cameras help reduce the total cost of ownership by covering a wider area with fewer cameras, and leveraging MAXPRO VMS to combine multiple images into one high-quality picture. Beyond high image quality, the new low-light equIP cameras leverage advanced analytics including Xtralis Loiter and IntrusionTrace and License Plate Recognition for improved automation monitoring and surveillance productivity.
The new editions enhance Honeywell’s growing line of IP video technologies to deliver scalable high-quality video solutions for any business need. In addition, the equIP Series and MAXPRO solutions integrate with a variety of Honeywell products, including Pro-Watch® access systems, to provide a comprehensive connected building platform.
New equIP Series cameras features
• 1080p 30x Zoom Explosion-Proof IP PTZ Camera. Featuring high resolution video at 1080p, this camera is ideal for environments where clear picture is essential for business continuity.
• Network TDN 8 MP IR Rugged Multi-Imager, available in both dome and bullet models delivering 8-megapixel images that can be integrated together for a more cohesive view of the environment.
• Network TDN Low-Light 6 MP IR Rugged, available in dome and bullet models delivering 6-megapixel images optimised for low-light environments.
Beyond hardware innovations, both MAXPRO NVR and MAXPRO VMS have been updated to support the latest equIP cameras and new features for broader applications. Updates include:
• MAXPRO NVR 4.5, providing network failover and automatic failback by leveraging camera storage, on-demand live video streaming to reduce connectivity costs for remote sites, and expanded mobile support including digital zoom and touch ID.
• MAXPRO VMS 450, supporting stitched panoramic view from the new equIP Series Multi-Imager Cameras, and live view with 1080p camera streams, GPU acceleration of H.265 rendering, and low bandwidth streaming options and inter-NVR synchronous playback with MAXPRO NVR.