Digital Monitoring Products (DMP) introduces the 1128 Wireless Glassbreak Detector.
Designed to detect the shattering of framed glass mounted in an outside wall, the 1128 Wireless Glassbreak Detector is a fully supervised, low-current shock and glassbreak sensor that provides added detection coverage up to 20 feet, according to the company.
DMP says by detecting both high and low frequencies, the 1128 can reduce the chance of false alarms. It’s also suitable for armor-coated glass. For maximum flexibility and coverage, the device can be mounted on the ceiling or on an opposing wall. It’s compatible with all DMP 1100 Series wireless receivers and existing wireless transmitters running Version 106 and higher. It uses the supplied 3 V lithium battery.
DMP 1128 Glassbreak Detector Specifications
• Battery Life Expectancy: 3 Years (normal operation)
• Battery Type: 3V lithium CR123A
• Frequency Range: 905-924 MHz
• Transmit Condition: Alarm, Low Battery, Tamper
• Detection Method: Omni-directional
• Range: 20 ft (6 m)
• Operating Temperature: -10°C to +55°C
• Color: White (passes VW1)