Honeywell has announced an array of Performance Series Multi-Format Hybrid recorders and Performance Series Multi-Format HQA (high-quality analogue) cameras. Through an expansion of the current product line, these new multi-format products offer a flexible upgrade and expansion path for SMB video security installations, such as retail, restaurants and small commercial offices. These updates to the Performance Series portfolio can be used to help lower installation costs and provide customers with an opportunity to upgrade to a state-of-the-art system without having to re-design and install a completely new system. By using existing cables, cameras and other hardware, installation time can be decreased as well, simultaneously providing a path for future upgrades and becoming a ‘go-to’ solution for retrofits.
On top of being compatible with the current analogue video standards (HD-CVI, HD-TVI, AHD and CVBS), the new recorders are also compatible with current IP video standards, offering both analogue and IP inputs. Similarly, the Multi-Format HQA cameras function with the same analogue video standards, enabling them to work with a multitude of existing recorders.
In addition, the Performance Series Multi-Format Hybrid Recorders and Cameras integrate with I-View Now for video alarm verification and MAXPRO Cloud access control software for access control and multi-site management, expanding Honeywell’s connected security as a service portfolio.
Following are the products offering this functionality:
• Performance Series Multi-Format Hybrid Recorders – 4-/8-/16-Channel 1080p
• Performance Series Multi-Format HQA – TDN 1080p IR Bullet Camera
• Performance Series Multi-Format HQA – TDN Low-Light 1080p Box Camera
• Performance Series Multi-Format HQA – TDN 1080p IR Rugged Dome Camera
• Performance Series Multi-Format HQA – 30x Zoom IR PTZ Dome Camera
• Performance Series Multi-Format HQA – TDN 1080p IR Ball Camera